• Derbyshire Bonxie Pleasley Pit CP at 15:30 then flew NE/ NG19 7PH SK500643
• Derbyshire Juvenile Bonxie Ogston Resv on resv at 14:18 DE55 6FN SK374604
• Derbyshire Immature Gannet Carsington Water off Sheepwash DE6 1ST SK241515
• Derbyshire 2 Drake Common Scoter Long Eaton GPs on Windsurfing Pit early a/noon NG11 0AZ SK504319
• Nottinghamshire 2 Red-breasted Merganser Holme Pierrepoint on A52 Pit + 21 Whooper Swan & 2 Rock Pipit SK625395
• Nottinghamshire Richard’s Pipit Holme Pierrepoint flew from area with no general access early a/noon SK625395
• South Yorkshire Grey Phalarope Old Moor RSPB on Wath Ings then flew E/ S73 0YF SE422022
• South Yorkshire Possible Great White Egret S/over Orgreave Lagoons at 09:12 S13 9DB SK423871
Thanks to Rod Key for the following:-
WYVER LANE DWT RESERVE A herd of 16 Whooper Swans from 1.00-3.30.p.m. on 11th Oct before they left to the SW.
CARSINGTON WATER 2 Bonxies from 11.20-11.40 on 11th Oct before they flew off SW. On 12th Oct an imm Gannet and a drake Common Scoter.
FOREMARK RESERVOIR A juv Gannet briefly and a pale phase Arctic Skua flew through late afternoon on 11th Oct.
OGSTON RESERVOIR An Arctic Skua flew through late afternoon on 11th Oct. On 12th Oct a juv. Bonxie from 2.10-2.40 p.m. before it flew off SW.
PLEASLEY COLLIERY CP A Bonxie at 3.30.p.m. when it flew off NE.
LONG EATON GRAVEL PITS 7 Whooper Swans early morning before they flew off at 8.53 a.m. Two drake Common Scoters on The Windsurfing Pit early afternoon.
AMBASTON GRAVEL PITS On 12th Oct 1 Little Grebe, 1 Great Crested Grebe, 1 Little Egret, 41 Wigeon, 5 Gadwall, 6 Tufted Duck, 64 Coot, 6 Snipe, 2 Common Gulls, 2 Green Woodpeckers. 1 Sky Lark and 4 Meadow Pipits.
CHURCH WILNE RESERVOIR Only thing of note on 12th Oct was 2 Herring Gulls