The weather forecast for the Peak District is pretty dire over the weekend with strong winds and the possibility of heavy rain. Of all the trips we undertake, this one is the most at risk from adverse weather but in previous years, it has always been at least OK. Sadly, not on this occasion. If you know anyone who might have wished to go but hasn’t got access to emails, we’d be grateful if you would let them know.
- Wed 5 May 2021
2 Shelduck, 2 Goosander, a Red Kite SW, a Peregrine, 2 Hobbies together over South…
- Tues 4 May 2021
2 Shelduck, 4 Oystercatchers, 9 LRPlovers, 8 Ringed Plovers, 18 Dunlin, a different Sanderling, 3…
- Mon 3 May 2021
2 Shelduck, 2 Ringed Plovers, 7 Dunlin, 2 Sanderling (first of year), 3 Whimbrel, 1…
Birding Top 1000