HOW TO JOIN OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- As a member, we will send you a Welcome Pack which includes your membership card, a brief history of the site, a detailed map of the area around the reservoir, directions to site and a list of the last month’s bird sightings at Ogston.
- Access to three members only bird observation hides.
- Access to the Club’s own nature reserve – Jim Mart Nature Reserve (situated on Press Lane at Alton)
- Copy of our excellent Comprehensive Annual Bird Report for each year of your membership.
- Regular email updates about events at Ogston including Club Trips and on site volunteer work parties
- Invitation to join our Facebook and Flickr groups where you can share photographs of Ogston’s Wildlife and talk with other members
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEES
A membership year is from January 1st to December 31st.
Adult Single : £15
Joint : £20
( two applicants at the same address. Up to 2 supervised under 16’s can also visit free with a joint membership).
Please note – you can make an additional donation if you wish – every little helps!
15 Month for 12 Offer – join after October 1st and you’ll get the following year free!
We can reclaim the tax on your membership fee if you could sign the declaration on the membership form. This does not cost you any extra. Thank you.
To join – please click the link below and print off the Membership Form:
If the Membership Application Form doesn’t appear on your screen, you may need to download Adobe Reader. To do this click on the Get Adobe Reader link below.
Membership forms are also available in the Public Hide in the West Car Park.
Pay by cheque or BACS.
Send your cheque or postal order (made payable to Ogston Bird Club) plus completed membership form to:-
Ogston Bird Club Membership Secretary
Steve Slack, 26 Bramble Way, Kilburn, Belper, Derbyshire, DE56 0LH
For BACS payments, post or scan and email a signed membership form and ask for our bank details.
Telephone Steve Slack, Tel. 07599 845298 or E-mail for information.